The Charity Week Deurne foundation (“Stichting Goede Doelen Week Deurne”) was established in April 2015. The management and organising committee consist of local representatives of 14 national charities with a so-called CBF quality mark. During our Charity Week money is collected for all these good causes together. By collecting money during this one week a year fewer collectors are needed. Besides, wonderful proceeds can still be reached. BETTER TOGETHER!
During the Charity Week the inhabitants of Deurne are mailed a special collection envelope as well as an information letter, in which a clear explanation is given about the way people can donate to the participating charities.
How does it work?
On the back of the letter there is a list of participating charities. The envelope that includes this letter is also the collection envelope.
Proceed as follows:
- For each charity please indicate the amount of money you would like to give to them.
- Add up all the different amounts and mention the total amount.
- You can also choose to mention one total amount. In that case we will distribute your donation equally among all the participating charities.
- You can give the total amount in one way in 2020:
Automatic collection: you fill in a one-off authorisation to the Charity Week Deurne foundation, give your signature and put this letter in the envelope
- New in 2021! This year it is also possible to donate online at our website. It is a safe and easy way to arrange your donation. To do this, go to our website or scan the QR-code at the bottom of this letter.
Safety for everybody
Because of everyone’s safety and health, the board has chosen not to collect door-to-door this year. It’s impossible to guarantee the 1.5 meter distance between the collector and the giver during the collection and to implement all hygiene regulations in accordance with the guidelines of the RIVM.
You can hand in the envelope from Monday June 7th to Saturday June 19th at a district coordinator of the Stichting Goede Doelen Week Deurne, at a central location in your district or in the town hall. You will find all addresses on the leaflet in the collection envelope.
We are confident that our joint collection will be successful. We would like to thank you warmly for your co-operation and your donation.
For more information, please visit our Facebook page or website www.goededoelenweekdeurne.nl.
The board and taskforces of the Charity Week Deurne foundation